Facts about Elevator Baby That Brought Toyin Abraham The Best Actress Award in Drama
Toyin Abraham who is also known as Toyin Aimakhu is unarguably an household name in the Movie Industry now.
Yesterday was extremely lit as she won the best actress award in drama at Eko Hotel and Suite, Victoria Island, Lagos state where the Africa Magic Viewers Choice Award held. She was amazed when her name was called. She couldn’t imagine winning that award among genius actresses. It was like a dream come true.
The movie that won her the award is Elevator Baby.
Elevator Baby is a story that revolves around a young man called Dare William, a privileged and fiery temper one who gets stuck in a faulty elevator with a semi illiterate pregnant woman who later went into labour.
See The 5 Facts to Know About this movie:
- 1. The movie was officially released on October 11, 2019.
- 2. It was directed by Akay Mason, the super director.
- 3. It was produced by Niyi Akinmolayan, the genius producer.
- 4. Toyin Abraham was seven months pregnant when she played that role. This means that her pregnancy in the movie was real.
- 5. It featured amazing stars such as Toyin Abraham, Timini Egbuso, Sambasa Nzeribe, Samuel Olatunji, Emem Ufot and Shafy Bello.
– Goldmyne TV