PDP names Saraki, DG of Atiku Presidential Campaign Council
Senate President, Bukola Saraki, was on Tuesday named the Director-General of the Atiku Presidential Campaign Council by the Peoples Democratic Party.
PDP’s chairman, Uche Secondus, shared the news on his Twitter handle, @uchesecondus. He shared a list of party members, who have been picked to be part of the campaign team of the party’s presidential candidate, Atiku Abubakar.
He said, “After due consultation with party stakeholders, PDP, under my leadership has approved the following as members of Atiku Presidential Campaign Council.”
Apart from the Senate president, Ayo Fayose, Aminu Tambuwal, Ibrahim Dankwambo, Samuel Ortom, Nyesom Wike and Dave Umahi were named as zonal coordinators.
See the list as released by Secondus:
1. President of the Senate, Bukola Saraki as Director General of Atiku Presidential Campaign Council.
2. Governor Aminu Tambuwal as the Zonal Coordinator for NorthWest.
3. Governor Ibrahim Dankwambo as Zonal Coordinator for NorthEast.
4. Governor Samuel Ortom as the Zonal Coordinator for NorthCentral
5. Governor Dave Umahi as the Zonal Coordinator for SouthEast.
6. Barrister Nyesom Wike as the Zonal Coordinator for SouthSouth
7. Governor Ayodele Fayose is the Zonal Coordinator for the SouthWest.
8. Barr Kabiru Tanimu Turaki, SAN, Chairman, Legal Matters.
9. Governor Udom Emmanuel as the Chairman, Fund Raising.